If the map will be recorded before acceptance of the public improvements, submit a completed Subdivision Improvement Agreement Data Form.
The Town will prepare both the Subdivision Improvement Agreement and the Agreement and Covenant: Landscaping and Lighting Maintenance Assessment District.
All other agreements that are required as part of the Resolution of Approval shall be prepared by the Developer.
The Improvement Plans shall be approved prior to Town Council approval of the map.
The following shall be received, no less than 10 working days prior to the Town Council meeting, fully executed and in final form, in order to schedule for Town Council approval:
- Map - two sets of mylars, both with wet signatures and seals.
- If applicant or applicant's surveyor wishes to have an original, include an additional cover sheet or set
- Subdivision Improvement Agreement
- Agreement and Covenant: Landscaping and Lighting Maintenance Assessment District
- One copy of Performance and Labor and Materials for the period stated in the agreement (not to exceed 24 months)
- One copy of Performance for Monumentation (separate from those for civil improvements)
- One copy of each insurance certificates, as required per the Subdivision Improvement Agreement
- Any other document(s) required by the Resolution of Approval
Council meetings are regularly scheduled for the first and third Wednesdays of the month.
After Council approval and all maps and documents have been signed by Town representatives, the map and documents shall be transmitted to the County for certification and recordation via the applicant's title company.
Once the map has been recorded the Town shall be provided with three sets of paper prints.