Solid Waste Services
Sonoma County Resource Recovery (SCRR)
Phone: (707) 795-7470
Address: 7911 Redwood Drive, Suite 202, Cotati, CA. 94931
Mailing: PO Box 1471, Windsor CA. 94954
The following services are provided:
- Collection, transportation, processing, and disposal of garbage, recyclable materials and organic waste
- Battery Collection and Recycling (household batteries only)
- Curbside Clean-ups (Residential)
- Large Item (Multi-Family)
- Street Sweeping
- Used Motor Oil and Oil Filters
- Residential Garbage Routes of all public streets within the Town
- With exception of the street sweeping service, all of the above services are voluntary and must be requested by customers. For additional information related to the services provided by Sonoma County Resource Recovery can be found in the executed Collection Service Agreement.
- Collection Service Agreement
- Amendment No. 1 03212018
- Amendment No. 2 08012018
- Residential Services will be serviced by split body trucks servicing two material types at once. The truck is designed with compartments separating the material within eliminating contamination. Residents will have 2 passes per service day. The first pass will be for garbage and organics, and the second pass will be for dual stream recycling.
- Multi-family Services will be serviced by either a split body or single body truck depending on the service type, and may have up to 3 passes per service day.
- Commercial Services will be serviced by either a split body or single body truck depending on the service type, and may have up to 3 passes per service day.
01-01-2018 Senior Discount Rate and Cardboard
Related Publications 2018:
02-27-2018 Pay Online
02-27-2018 Spring Cleaning? Curbside pickup
03-19-2018 SCRR Newsletter
06-18-2018 SCRR Newsletter
07-16-2018 Press Release - New Truck Fleet
09-01-2018 SCRR Rate Increase bill insert
09-10-2018 SCRR Commercial Rate Increase
09-10-2018 SCRR Multi-Family Rate Increase
09-18-2018 SCRR Newsletter
10-29-2018 2018 Holiday Schedule
10-29-2018 Curbside Bulky Item Pickup
For more information regarding services and rates in Windsor, contact Sonoma County Resource Recovery:
Phone: (707) 795-7470
If you have a concern that cannot be resolved, please contact the Town of Windsor - Administrative Services Department.
Phone: (707) 838-5355
For more information regarding County services, contact Sonoma County Waste Management Agency:
Phone: (707) 565-3375