The Parks & Facilities Maintenance Division is responsible for the maintenance and improvements of the Town’s seven public facilities:
- Community Center - 6,200 sq. ft.
- Huerta Gymnasium - 9,200 sq. ft.
- Senior Center - 3,800 sq. ft.
- Public Works Corporation Yard - 9,800+ sq. ft.
- Civic Center, Bldg. 400 - 9,500 sq. ft.
- Civic Center, Bldg. 300 - 8,300 sq. ft.
- Library - 7,400 sq. ft
To report graffiti & vandalism call (707) 838-5399 or email us.
Parks & Facilities Maintenance
9291 Old Redwood Hwy.
Windsor, CA 95492
Ph: (707) 838-5399