During Regularly Scheduled Business Hours
- Payment in full must be made before service will be restored.
- Contact Utility Billing prior to 5:00 Monday - Thursday to make a payment and initiate reconnection of water service.
After-Hours, Friday, Weekends and Holidays
- Call our after-hours number (707) 838-1000, to initiate reconnection of water service. To restore service the resident occupant will be required to sign an after hours application that acknowledges the additional fee to be collected the next business day.
- Contact Utility Billing by 10:00 am on the next business day to pay outstanding balance and after hours fee.
- If payment is not received in the Utility Billing department by 10:00 am, water service will be disconnected and additional fees will be assessed.
Utility Billing & Field Services
9291 Old Redwood Hwy. Bld 300A
P.O. Box 100
Windsor, CA 95492
Ph: (707) 838-1004
Ph: (800) 735-2922 TDD/TTY
Ph: (707) 838-1000
Monday - Thursday
7:00 am - 6:00 pm