Submit a Request or Concern
If you have a request or concern we are here to help. Select the Department tabs below to display various topics. Select the "Other" category listed at the end of the list if you are unsure which Department to send your request or concern to.
- Town Manager's Office
- Administrative Services
- Community Development
- Parks & Recreation
- Police Department
- Short-Term Rentals
- Public Works
Have a suggestion for improvement for the Town of Windsor? Your input is welcome. The Town Manager will read all of the suggestions submitted through the on-line suggestion box.
For issues pertaining to Parks, Facilities, Recreation Programs and Services, Special Events, Classes and Senior Citizen Advisory Council
For issues pertaining to Crime Investigation and Prevention, Traffic Enforcement and Police Services
- Are there different types of STRs?
- What is a hosted STR?
- Where are hosted STRs allowed?
- What is a non-hosted STR?
- Where are non-hosted STRs allowed?
- Where are non-hosted STRs prohibited?
- How do I file the form to operate an existing business license-holder for a non-hosted STR during the amortization period?
- How do I file an application for STR License?
- How do I file a complaint about a STR?
- After-hour emergency: Call (707) 838-1000 and the standby duty person will be contacted.
- Encroachment Permit
- Street Maintenance (Town street lights, traffic signals, potholes, public storm drains, signage)
- Transportation Permit
- Water Reclamation (Sewer): For issues related to water reclamation (sewer) please call (707) 838-1000 immediately.
- Water System (water leaks, low/high water pressure, water outage, water quality) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Aircraft Noise: To report noise complaints about aircraft, call the aircraft noise complaint hotline at (707)544-4787. Provide: Date & Time, Description of the aircraft, Direction of travel, if known.
- Other Question or Concern @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>