Lytton Tribe Development
Information on Lytton Rancheria of California Tribe Development
The United States Senate Committee on Indian Affairs upcoming Legislative Hearing will be held on .
Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 2:30 p.m..
For more information, please visit the Legislative Hearing web page
Please continue to follow the US Senate Committee Calendar for updates:
- United States Senate Committee Hearings and Meetings - Upcoming and Past Hearings
- Letter to Senator Harris Regarding H.R. 597 – August 2, 2017
- Letter to Senator Feinstein Regarding H.R. 597 – August 2, 2017
- Town Letter to Congressman Huffman H.R. 597, Full Committee Markup. (Dated June 22, 2017)
- Lytton Rancheria Homelands Act of 2017- H.R. 597.
- Town response to notice of (non-gaming) land acquisition application, submitted to Bureau of Indian Affairs on January 21, 2017.
- Correspondence from community regarding Town's response letter.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs grants Town of Windsor's request for time extension. Town response to notice of (non-gaming) land acquisition application, submitted by the Lytton Rancheria of California (December 6, 2016) has been extended to January 23, 2017.
- Letter of response by Town Attorney Donoghue to the U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs. Request for an extension of time to provide response to notice of (non-gaming) land acquisition application submitted by the Lytton Rancheria of California (December 6, 2016).
- Notification from the U.S. Department of the Interior of an application submitted by the Lytton Rancheria of California, seeking acceptance of property "in trust" request. (Letter dated November 23, 2016)
- Report 114-633 of H.R. 2538 - June 21, 2016◦Northbay Biz Magazine Article: Building Trust - Lytton Tribe in Windsor - Featured in in December 2015 Issue
- Legislative Hearing on H.R. 1157, H.R. 2386, H.R. 2538, June 17, 2015 Subcommittee on Indian, Insular and Alaska Native Affairs
- Lytton Aquatic Site Plan -Submitted at the Town Council Meeting of June 17, 2015, by Kristyn Byrne, Community Outreach Coordinator for Lytton Rancheria
- Text of H.R. 2538 – The Lytton Rancheria Homelands Act of 2015
- Fact Sheet: Lytton Rancheria Residential Development and Fee-to-Trust (Provided by the County of Sonoma)
- Commentary provided by Town Manager Linda Kelly (08/2015), please click here. Spanish version, please click here◦Commentary provided by Town Manager Linda Kelly (08/2015), please click here. Spanish version, please click here.
- Press Release - Updates on Developments Regarding the Lytton Rancheria of California (Released September 17, 2015)
- Letter of Response by Eric Wee, Citizens for Windsor to Town of Windsor January 28, 2016 Memorandum of Lytton Project-HR2538 - February 17, 2016
- Letter to Congressman Huffman from the California State Association of Counties (CSAC) in support of Lytton Rancheria Homelands Act (HR 2538) - February 16, 2016
- Letter of Response by Town of Windsor to Eric Wee's letter - January 28, 2016
- Letter of Response by Eric Wee, Citizens for Windsor, to Congressman Huffman letters - January 27, 2016
- Letter to Sonoma County Board Supervisor and Town of Windsor Mayor - January 15, 2016
- Letter of Response by Bureau of Indian Affairs - December 17, 2015
- Letter to Bureau of Indian Affairs - December 2, 2015
- Letter to Windsor Town Council - July 27, 2015
- Letter to Councilmember Foppoli - August 10, 2015
Town Council Special Study Session of August 25, 2015
An informational public meeting was held the evening of Tuesday, August 25, 2015, at 5:30 p.m. in the Mary Agatha Furth Center located at 8400 Old Redwood Highway, Windsor, CA. Agenda for the Special Town Council Study Session Meeting | Press Release
Videos of this meeting:
PowerPoints presentations from this meeting:
Graphic wall notes transcribed by facilitator's assistant:
Lytton Subcommittee Meeting of September 21, 2015- Agenda
Town Council Special Meeting of October 14, 2015- Agenda