- Prescription Discount Card Program
Prescription Discount Card Program
The Town of Windsor, in collaboration with the National League of Cities, now offers its residents a free prescription discount card. The card is free to all Windsor residents, regardless of age, income or existing health insurance. This is not an insurance card.
By using this discount card, on average, insured and non-insured residents can save up to 24% for each prescription, which can also be applied toward a deduction in co-pays and will apply to certain pet prescriptions. This discount card cannot be used in addition to Medicare D.
To discover the savings and learn more about the program, print a discount card, check prescription prices and locate participating pharmacies, please go to www.caremark.com/nlc or call toll-free at 1-888-620-1749.
Residents may also pick up a discount card at the following locations:
- Town of Windsor Public Works, 8400 Windsor Road
- Town of Windsor Town Hall Offices, 9291 Old Redwood Highway
- Windsor Chamber of Commerce, 9001 Windsor Road
- Windsor Library, 9291 Old Redwood Highway, Building 100
- Windsor Senior Center, 9231 Foxwood Drive
- Windsor Unified School District, 9291 Old Redwood Highway, Building 500
All pharmacies in Windsor have the opportunity to participate. At the present time, the following pharmacies participate:
- CVS Pharmacy, 9030 Brooks Road South
- Raley's Drug Center, 8858 Lakewood Drive
- Safeway Pharmacy, 9080 Brooks Rd South
- Wal-Mart Pharmacy, 6650 Hembree Lane
For additional questions or concerns, please contact us by telephone at (707) 838-1010.