- How do I...?
Your right to privacy is important to the Town of Windsor. Therefore, the Town does not collect personal identifying information from users of its website unless it is voluntarily supplied. In situations where personal or identifying information is collected (i.e. program and permit applications, email messages, voluntary mailing lists), this information will not be released unless required to do so by state or federal public records laws. With certain exceptions, e-mails and letters to town officials and departments are public documents under state law.
When you visit a Town of Windsor website, non-personal data about your visit may be automatically collected. This may include information such as:
- IP address and domain name
- Operating system
- Type of browser
- Date, time and length of visit
- Web pages visited
- Referring web site
This site contains links to other sites. The Town of Windsor is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any linked sites.
For more information or to report inaccuracies or out-of-date material, please contact our social media team.
Terms & Conditions
The purpose of our interactive modules is to obtain suggestions, ideas, and feedback to benefit our community. Please avoid personal attacks, slurs, and profanity in your interactions. Please make sure that your postings are relevant to the subject at hand. It is normal and expected for some topics to drift from the stated subject. However, to ensure maximum benefit for all of our users, we encourage you to keep your postings as close to the subject as possible. Impersonating a government employee or anther user is not allowed. We do not allow behavior or content related to illegal activities. Do not post or promote any materials that could SPAM, harm, or disrupt another user’s computer. You may not link to any sites that violate the terms and conditions above. We reserve the right to ban any participant at any time that we feel does not comply with an appropriate code of conduct. Disclaimers: The sites are provided on an 'as is' basis without any warranties of any kind, express or implied. This site, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for particular purpose. This site makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the sites. Without limitation on the foregoing:
- This site does not warrant that the sites will operate error-free or that the sites and their servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the sites results directly or indirectly in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, this site is not responsible for those costs.
- This site makes no representations or guarantees regarding the truthfulness, accuracy, legality, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any documents posted by users, or of any other form of communication engaged in by users. Documents may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. You agree that any reliance on documents posted by users, or on any other form of communication with users, will be at your own risk.
- This site makes no representations or guarantees regarding the content of the sites, including, but not limited to, broken links, inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- This site makes no representations or guarantees regarding the effectiveness of the services or timeliness of the services in meeting your employment objectives. This site does not guarantee that the services will result in candidates being hired, positions being filled or employees being retained, and is not responsible or liable for any business, employment, hiring and/or salary decisions, for whatever reason made, made by you.
Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, this site cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be. Because this site does not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behavior of participants on the Sites, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more Users, you release this site from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.