Sign up with the following to be notified in the event of an Emergency.
Practice Heat Safety during periods of high heat. Remember to stay hydrated, limit outdoor activities and make sure to check on family, friends, neighbors and pets. See the links below for additional information.
- Printable Storm Emergency FAQs - English Version
- Printable Storm Emergency FAQs - Spanish Version
- Who do I call when there is a flood or storm drain that is affecting public drains and roads?
- Who do I call for a tree that has fallen or ready to fall?
- What if stormwater enters my private property? Will the Town provide sandbags?
- I live in the County but very close to Town limits. Who should I call for flood issues?
- There is a downed power line in front of my house. Who should I call?
- I can’t get out of my driveway because of flooded streets.
On the evening of October 8, 2017, multiple firestorms broke out in Napa and Sonoma counties, including the Tubbs Fire, Pocket Fire and Nuns Fire. Below are links to recovery, housing and business resources for anyone in need.
- Sonoma County Recovers: Created by the County of Sonoma and the City of Santa Rosa to provide resources for all things concerning the unprecedented fire events that have affected our community.
- Housing Resources: Provided by the Permit Sonoma Planning Division and the Sonoma County Community Development Commission to offer housing resource assistance for people who have been displaced by the wildfires in unincorporated Sonoma County.
- Disaster Assistance Improvement Program (DAIP): Managed by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), under the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), to improve survivor access to disaster information and make applying for disaster assistance easier.