- Town Manager
- Emergency Preparedness
The Town of Windsor Emergency Services are provided by:
For immediate emergency response: call 9-1-1 or Sheriff Dispatch (707) 565-2121
Monitor Current Conditions
Sign Up for Notifications & Alerts below:
Access & Special Needs: Note that Sonoma County has additional recommendations for community members, such as seniors, children, and people with limited English proficiency, with access and functional needs. Go to this page.
- National Weather Service: For local weather conditions.
- Nixle: Or text your zip code to 888777 to opt in and register for Sonoma County Sheriff and other agencies of your choice.
- PG&E: To be informed about events effecting your service, including Public Safety Power Shutdowns.
- SoCo Alert: To be notified by first responders in the event of an emergency.
- Sonoma :County Road Closures & Delays: For unincorporated area road conditions.
- USGS: Earthquake Notification Service
Visit the following pages to learn the steps you can take to prepare for an emergency situation.
- Department of Homeland Security: Disaster Preparedness
- FEMA "Are you Ready" Guide
- Heat Safety
- PG&E Information & Resources
- Wildfire @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Radio & Television