Water & Water Reclamation (Sewer) Service
The following options are to make it as convenient as possible to manage your utility account during this time.
To Make a Payment - 4 Convenient Methods
Online by visiting townofwindsor.watersmart.com First time logging in: enter your utility account number as it appears on your statement (xx-xx-xxxxxxx-xx) not the customer number.
Starting & Stopping Service Contact the Utility Billing Division at least one business day prior to the date you wish to start or stop service.
A security deposit of $200 is required for any account that has a renter status. Account holders may elect to have the deposit billed in two installments or paid in advance at the time of establishing service. Any account that is terminated due to a delinquent balance will be required to have a deposit - renter or owner.
The deposit will automatically be applied to the account balance after one year of good payment history or at the time the service is requested to be terminated.
Hydrant Meter Request
- Return a completed Commercial and Residential Meter Set Request to our office along with a $1,200 deposit.
- A work order will be submitted to our Public Works department.
- Please allow two business days for the meter to be set.
- To obtain the status of meter set requests, contact Public Works Water Division.
- Contact Public Works Engineering Division for your Engineering Permit.
- Return a completed Commercial and Residential Meter Set Request to Utility Billing.
- Once received, a work order will be sent to public works for inspection and meter set.
- Contact Public Works Engineering Division to obtain status of meter.