- Employment Applications are accepted for open positions only.
- A completed Town of Windsor application is required to be considered for any open position.
- A completed supplemental questionnaire may be required for certain positions.
- A separate application must be completed for each position.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a fully completed application but may be submitted as a supplement to the application.
Application materials must be received by the Town of Windsor Human Resources Division no later than the recruitment deadline. Closing date postmarks will not be accepted.
Although we accept application materials via fax at (707) 838-5981, we are not responsible for the quality, readability, or completeness of the faxed application materials, and we prefer to receive the originals.
Please note - The position title that is entered on the application must match the title on the job announcement for the open position. Incomplete or unsigned application materials will not be considered.
View a list of current job opportunities with the Town of Windsor.
All application materials are reviewed, and those considered most qualified will be invited to appear for an interview, testing or both. Meeting the minimum requirements on the job announcement does not guarantee inclusion in the interview and/or testing process.
Please be patient following the recruitment deadline. The Town receives a large number of applications for various positions and each application is thoroughly reviewed. All applicants will be notified of their status upon completion of the recruitment process.
The Town of Windsor Human Resources Division will make reasonable efforts in the examination process to accommodate qualified disabled applicants. Individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the interview / testing process must inform the Human Resources Division in writing by the final filing date.
Employment is contingent upon:
- Successful background and reference checks
- Fingerprint clearance
- Completion of a pre-employment physical examination, including drug testing
After employment offer, the candidate will be required to submit verification of their legal right to work in the United States as required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA).