- Parks & Recreation
- Preschool Programs
The goal of the Town of Windsor's Preschool Program is to meet parental expectations by offering programs to preschool aged children that provide a foundation for lifetime learning and a strong sense of community. Each of our three programs offer a different focus so that parents have a choice.
We understand that parents expect:
- A safe, nurturing learning environment where their child can grow and flourish in the areas of social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.
- A place to build positive interactions with peers and relationships with responsive teachers.
- Learning opportunities in literacy, science, art, music, mathematics, and creative/dramatic play as well as physical activities such as building with large blocks and active outdoor play.
- An attitude of respect that views each child as a unique individual with her/his own interests, abilities, cultural knowledge and heritage.
Our dedicated and qualified preschool staff plays a vital role in meeting your expectations.
Families who are currently enrolled in our preschool classes have a priority registration period up to the third Thursday of the prior month’s session. To keep the rates affordable, families are only charged for days of operation; there are no fees charged on closure dates with the exception of allocating three Public Safety Power Shutoff (PSPS) closure dates for each program. Preschool starts August and goes through May.
Click here for 2023-24 Preschool Schedule and Rates August to December.
PRESCHOOL REGISTRATION IS OPEN
The Town of Windsor Parks and Recreation Department is excited to open up registration for Montessori in Motion, Kinderclub, and Children’s Circle for the upcoming 2023-24 school year!
There is a $75 non-refundable deposit due during priority registration that will then be applied towards each students August payment. Families with a current credit card on file will be charged for this deposit. The remaining balance of the August payment will be charged July 15, 2023. We highly encourage the use of our automated credit card payment processing system. Please sign the “Recurring Payment Authorization” as part of your registration form. The automated credit card payments are processed on the 15th of each month prior.
- Registrations will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis
- A new registration form will need to be completed and emailed to Jenni Fleish at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are interested in more than one Town of Windsor Preschool program, families may request a visit to any Town of Windsor preschool program prior to registration, you may schedule a tour by emailing email@example.com
- Town of Windsor preschool programs will start on Tuesday, August 15
You will also need to establish a recreation account if you do not currently have an account, please set up an account at www.townofwindsor.com/registration A new COVID-19 waiver will need to be signed for all new and current accounts prior to registering. You can follow instructions on this landing page.
If you have any questions, please contact Jenni Fleish at firstname.lastname@example.org or (707)838-5945