The goal of the Town of Windsor's Preschool Program is to meet parental expectations by offering programs to preschool aged children that provide a foundation for lifetime learning and a strong sense of community. Each of our three programs offer a different focus so that parents have a choice.
We understand that parents expect:
- A safe, nurturing learning environment where their child can grow and flourish in the areas of social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.
- A place to build positive interactions with peers and relationships with responsive teachers.
- Learning opportunities in literacy, science, art, music, mathematics, and creative/dramatic play as well as physical activities such as building with large blocks and active outdoor play.
- An attitude of respect that views each child as a unique individual with her/his own interests, abilities, cultural knowledge and heritage.
Our dedicated and qualified preschool staff plays a vital role in meeting your expectations.
Families who are currently enrolled in our preschool classes have a priority registration period up to the third Thursday of the prior month’s session. To keep the rates affordable, families are only charged for days of operation; there are no fees charged on closure dates with the exception of allocating three Public Safety Power Shutoff (PSPS) closure dates for each program. Preschool starts August and goes through May. Click here for 2023-24 Preschool Schedule and Rates August 2023 to May 2024.
PRESCHOOL REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR 2023-24
2024-25 Preschool Registration Information:
The Town of Windsor Parks and Recreation Department is excited announce that open enrollment begins on March 26 for Montessori in Motion, Kinderclub, and Children’s Circle for the upcoming 2024-25 school year!
To enroll, email your completed registration form to Jenni Fleish at email@example.com. Once the completed registration form is received, you will be contacted to complete the registration process.
- Registrations will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis
- There is a $75 non-refundable deposit due during priority registration that will then be applied towards each students August payment, charged on July 15, 2024.
In leu of individual tours, we will be offering Meet & Greets for each program, providing the opportunity to meet the Preschool staff and tour the classroom. If you would like to attend a Meet & Greet, please RSVP by emailing Jenni Fleish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MEET & GREET DATES:
- Children's Circle: March 4 & March 11- 12:30-1pm
- Kinderclub: March 4 & March 11- 1-1:30pm
- Montessori in Motion: February 27 & March 5- 12:30-1pm