Featuring five professional STAR QUALITY vocalists, a screaming horn section, rock solid FUNKY rhythm section, and four ELECTRIFYING dancers, Hip Service delivers an exciting, high energy, authentic musical experience.
Danny Click started as one of Austin’s best kept secrets in the music scene. He is known for his searing guitar solos and his original songwriting is a refreshing return to smart, sassy blues-inflected southern rock. The Hell Yeahs! are a round robin of top quality musicians.
The Purple Ones are a 12 piece band from Oakland California, including a full horn section. They capture the essence of what it was like to see Prince live onstage in a way that has to be experienced to be believed.
Band Sponsor: Esther Lemus, Windsor Town Councilmember
This group of talented musicians from the San Francisco Bay Area play music from Santana’s 52 year history. Experience the re-creation of all the instrumentation right down to the Paul Reed Smith guitars.
Tommy Castro brings his passionate vocals and blazing soul blues guitar to the Windsor stage once again. Along with his band The Painkillers who match his energy with soul shaking, hard rocking, good-time music.
Wonder Bread 5 delivers high energy rock and dance hits that keep you on your feet. Five dynamic performers and a stage show sure to light up the Windsor Town Green with infectious dance hits from the 60’s to today.
Award winning performers and songwriters, Scott and Russ have become one of California’s in demand live acts. The Bell Brothers’ original songs express sentiments of life, love and struggles grounded in a range of musical expressions from Country to Americana to Rock.
Thursday, August 22
Orquesta Son de CañaGenre: Latin Salsa www.facebook.com/orquestasondecana
Band Sponsor: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Drysdale Properties
Orquesta Son de Caña is back on the Windsor Town Green with their thick traditional Latin sound and rhythmic Salsa beat. Bring your dancing shoes and grab a partner, the dance floor is sure to be packed.
Blending raw nasty funk grooves with finger popping R&B and amazing musicianship and acute attention to every sonic detail. The Dylan Black Project is the premier band coming out of Sonoma County today.
Beatles Flashback performs at the Windsor Concert Series finale for the 11th year. These popular local boys create a show filled with everyone’s favorite Beatles hits, plus a light show and often special guests. End the Concert Series singing along and swaying to Hey Jude with the whole Windsor community.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2019 SUMMER NIGHTS ON THE GREEN CONCERT SPONSORS!
HEADLINER Russian River Brewing Company | Silveira Buick GMC Truck | Stäubli Electrical Connectors | Vintage 99 Label MFG, Inc.
SPOTLIGHT Bernstein Orthodontics | Encore Events Rentals | Exchange Bank | Haley Skerrett, Realtor | Les Schwab Tire Center | Michael Langhals, Realtor | North Mac Properties, LLC | Oliver's Market | Portello by JKB Living | Portola Systems | Redwood Credit Union | Republic Services | Sonoma Clean Power | Sonoma County Resource Recovery | Sutter Health | The Windsor Times | Windsor Healdsburg Crematory & Mortuary
BOX OFFICE American AgCredit | ArchiLOGIX | GHD | Meyers Nave Law Offices | Rodney Strong Vineyards | Sonoma County Board of Supervisors | Sonoma County Family YMCA | Sonoma County Office of Education | W-Trans
BAND SPONSORS Applebee's | Arched Microblading Studio | Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Drysdale Properties | Castelli-Knight Ranch | Esther Lemus, Windsor Town Councilmember | Friends of the Windsor Library | Mountain Mike's Pizza | Robin Donoghue | Windsor Chamber of Commerce | Windsor Lions Club | Windsor Performing Arts Academy | Windsor Regional Library
Interested in becoming a sponsor for the 2020 concert season? Please contact Amanda Gray at 707-838-5382 / firstname.lastname@example.org
• Parking at Windsor High School, 8695 Windsor Road - 1/2 mile from Town Green
• Sonoma County Transit shuttle service between Windsor High School and the Town Green from 5-9 pm
• NEW! Sonoma County Transit Shuttle service between Windsor Middle School and the Town Green from 5-9 pm (May 30-August 8)
• Valet bicycle parking on Town Green. Swap your bike for a free chair for the night! Chairs provided to bike riders on a first come first serve basis
• Designated motorcycle parking on Duvander Lane (west end of Town Green)
*** NO PARKING in the Bell Village (Oliver’s) parking lot. Property Owner will tow Town Green event attendees
A WORD ABOUT SEATING: Seating on the Green is subject to restrictions.
• The center grass wedges are reserved for low-to-the-ground lawn and beach chairs. The seat of the chair can be no more than 12 inches from the ground. Signage and a measuring stick will be available on Thursdays to mark the maximum seat height in the area
• The outer grass wedges are reserved for standard size lawn and beach chairs
• Canopies are permitted ONLY on behind the Timeline Walk. Canopies not permitted on the southwest lawn wedge
• Blankets may be spread on grass ONLY AFTER 4:30 p.m.
• No roping or blocking off private areas on the Green is allowed
• Please, no skateboarding, roller blading, scooters or bike riding on the Green
• Dogs on leash and under control of owner
• No smoking on Windsor Town Green
• Alcoholic beverage sales by local Windsor non-profits. Consumption restricted to Town Green
• Unloading zone located at the Huerta Gym east parking lot
• First aid station provided by Bell’s Ambulance Service
• Free family lawn games
WASTE LESS WINDSOR
As residents, businesses and organizations living in and serving the Town of Windsor, we want to help Windsor become a community that delivers zero waste to the landfill.The Waste Less Windsor Task Force will reduce waste sent to the landfill from the 2019 Summer Nights on the Green Concert Series by focusing on sustainable service ware, education and volunteer recruitment. Stop by and see us during the concerts and see how you can make a difference.
DIRECTIONS TO WINDSOR TOWN GREEN:
Highway 101 to the Central Windsor ExitWest on Old Redwood Highway (a left-hand turn for northbound traffic; a right-hand turn for southbound traffic)Straight (past Shell Station and McDonalds on right hand side of street) to Windsor River Road Right onto Market Street
Information & directions: Parks and Recreation Department (707) 838-1260