Have a splashin’ birthday party in the heated therapeutic pool located at the Windsor Senior Recreation Center.
Click here to see the available Cool Pool Party times
- Party Guests are welcome to use the WSRC pool noodles, kick boards and swim lesson toys only.
- Lifeguards are included
- Swimming Party Guests aged 10 and under must pass a swim test in order to swim at the deep end of the pool.
- Party Guests may not bring outside rafts or blowup riding floaties.
- Party Guests are welcome to wear life-jackets or other safety floating apparel.
- Swimming Party Guests may be in the pool between 4:30 - 6:30pm. Everyone must be out of the pool at 6:15pm. Your party must exit the pool deck and building by 6:45pm.
- The outside picnic area may be used by your party before and/or after your pool swim times.
- You may bring tables and chairs from home to the picnic area but WSRC tables and chairs cannot be taken outside the pool gate.
- Pool parties are for children aged 5 - 12 years old.
- You may use the WSRC fridge to store your cake or drinks but no other use of the kitchen or building is included in your pool party rental.
- Pool party guests must enter the bathrooms though the outside bathroom doors and not through the building.
- Pool party guests aged 6+ may use the hot tub with their parents permission for not more than 10 minutes at time.