Windsor Efficiency PAYS® is a Town of Windsor program that is being expanded to help save commercial irrigation customers money and water with an offer that works: property upgrades with no up-front costs and no new debt.
Upgrade your property
• Weather based irrigation controllers and irrigation system repairs
• Work with a Certified Contractor
• Enroll with a Windsor dedicated irrigation water account
Improve your cash flow
• Install upgrades for no up-front cost
• Make repayments on your water bill with immediate net savings and no new debt
Contact Windsor Efficiency PAYS® today
• A Town of Windsor conservation program
• Dedicated Town staff to answer questions and oversee projects
• Program Certified Contractors provide quality installations
To learn more about this program, contact water conservation staff at (707) 838-5357. Business hours are Monday to Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Windsor Efficiency PAYS® for commercial landscaping will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, with an initial enrollment limited to 15 commercial irrigation customers. Program was developed by the Town of Windsor in partnership with the Bay Area Regional Energy Network, composed of public agencies representing all nine counties within the Bay Area Region (www.bayren.org).