Effective March 16, 2020 at 6 p.m., the Town offices will close to the public through at least April 5th, or possibly longer. As news about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, the Town of Windsor wants you to know that the health and wellness of our community is important to us.
Until further notice:
- No water service will be disconnected.
- No penalties or late fees will be assessed to delinquent utility billing accounts.
- To start or stop utility services please email email@example.com.
Payment options during the closure are outlined below:
- Online by visiting the Town’s web portal at https://townofwindsor.watersmart.com (preferred).
- At the utility billing payment drop box conveniently located at 9291 Old Redwood Highway, Building 300 in front of the Windsor Police Department.
- AutoPay customers that haven’t signed up via WaterSmart will need to sign up by visiting the Town’s web portal at https://townofwindsor.watersmart.com
- Keep informed by getting FREE text alerts, sign up for AutoPay or view utility bills by visiting the Town’s web portal at https://townofwindsor.watersmart.com.
For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org, emails will be returned as soon as possible.
Services Provided by the Utility Billing Division consist of office staff providing water and water reclamation (sewer) utility account services for the Town of Windsor and Windsor Water District.