Due to continued escalation of the federal and state emergency related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic and the recent extension of the Shelter In Place order by the Health Officer of Sonoma County (Order No. C19-03), Town offices will remain closed to the public.
The following options are to make it as convenient as possible to manage your utility account during this time.
Start or Stop Water Service
To Make a Payment - 4 Convenient Methods
- Online by visiting https://townofwindsor.watersmart.com First time logging in: enter your utility account number as it appears on your statement (xx-xx-xxxxxxx-xx) not the customer number.
- In Person at the Town's utility billing payment drop box located at 9291 Old Redwood Highway, Building 300 in front of the Windsor Police Department.
- AutoPay via WaterSmart by visiting https://townofwindsor,watersmart.com First time logging in: enter your utility account number as it appears on your statement (xx-xx-xxxxxxx-xx) not the customer number.
- Mail to P.O. Box 100, Windsor, CA 95492.
- No penalties or late fees will be assessed to delinquent accounts.
- No water service will be disconnected for non-payment.
- Should you need assistance in making a payment, Payment Plans will be made available.
Services Provided by the Utility Billing Division consist of office staff providing water and water reclamation (sewer) utility account services for the Town of Windsor and Windsor Water District.