Watch a replay of the Windsor Community Preparedness Webinar hosted by the Town of Windsor. Learn from the following professionals about this year’s wildfire season and PG&E power shutoff in the COVID-19 environment:
- Dr. Nancy Brown, Community Preparedness Program Manager - Sonoma County Department of Emergency Management
- Sam Wallis, Community Alert & Warning Manager - Sonoma County Department of Emergency Management
- Chief Cyndi Foreman, Division Chief / Fire Marshal - Sonoma County Fire District
- Sergeant Brent Kidder, Sergeant - Windsor Police
- Mark Scott, Executive Director - North Bay Animal Services
- Mickie Derting, Senior Management Analyst - Town Manager's Office
- Overall Preparedness
- Alert & Warnings
- Wildfire Season
- Evacuation Planning
- Pet Preparedness
- Watch per speaker video here.
- Watch gallery of speakers video including American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter here.