Sonoma County Resource Recovery introduced cardboard drop off locations in 2018 for residents and businesses to dispose of oversized and excess cardboard. Due to a need to address increased cardboard volumes during curbside pickup, new collection locations are being made available. Sonoma County Resource Recovery will add cardboard bins to all Windsor Unified School District school sites effective October 1, 2020.
The blue cardboard only dumpsters will be available and can be found at the following locations:
- Public Works Corporation Yard, Used Oil Facility at 8400 Windsor Road.
- Town Parking Lot at the corner of Windsor River Road and Windsor Road.
- Town Parking Lot at the Huerta Gym adjacent to the Town Green and Library.
- Windsor Unified School District school sites.
- Brooks Elementary School at 750 Natalie Drive
- Cali Calmécac Language Academy at 9491 Starr Road
- Mattie Washburn Elementary at 75 Pleasant Avenue
- Windsor Middle School at 9500 Brooks Road South
- Windsor High School at 8695 Windsor Road
For more information, please contact Sonoma County Resource Recovery at (707) 795-7470 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To reach the Town of Windsor contact Kristina Owens, Administrative Operations Manager at (707) 838-5355 or email@example.com.