Viewing opportunity at Keiser Park – approximately 9:30 PM
Come down to the park just before dark to enjoy the fireworks light up the night sky. This year will be fireworks only, no live bands and no food or beverages will be sold. Pack your picnic, chairs, and blankets but pack light because no vehicles will be allowed into the park to unload. There will be parking at Windsor High School for $5; all proceeds will benefit high school sports. The high school parking lot will open at 6 PM.
If you have any questions, call the Parks & Recreation Department at (707) 838-1260, Mondays through Thursdays, 7 AM – 6 PM. You can also view the webpage about the event here: https://www.townofwindsor.com/1019/July-3rd-Fireworks
• No vehicles allowed in Keiser Park, walk in only
• $5 parking at Windsor High School, parking lot opens at 6 PM
• No portable BBQs or stoves
• No tents, pop-ups or umbrellas
• No sparklers, or fireworks of any kind
• No glass containers
• No solicitors allowed inside Keiser Park
To accommodate heavy traffic and the safe entry and exit of spectators at Keiser Park, please follow the exit plan above. Also, the following street closures will be enforced beginning at 8:30 PM on July 3:
• At Windsor Road the intersections of Winemaker and Cork will be closed. The designated exits from Vintana subdivision will be at Oak to Reiman and Burgundy to Starr.
• Windsor River Road will be closed between Starr and Windsor Road.
• Windsor Road at Patrick to Windsor River Road will be closed.
Leave Fireworks to the Professionals