How can I submit comments on the proposed land use changes to the Planning Commission?

There are two ways to provide comments to the Planning Commission: attend the Planning Commission meeting and speak during the public hearing, and/or provide written comments in advance of the meeting. Information on the public hearing for the General Plan Update, which will include consideration of the proposed land use changes, is provided below:

HearingDate/Time:  Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 5:30 p.m.
Location:  Town Council Chambers, 9291 Old Redwood Hwy, Building 400.

If you are unable to attend the Planning Commission meeting, you may submit your comments in writing in advance of the public hearing to the attention of:

Sheila Wolski, Community Development Technician
Town of Windsor
Planning Division
P.O. Box 100
Windsor, CA 95492


Planning Commission meeting agendas, including staff reports and other meeting materials can be accessed from the following link: 

Show All Answers

1. Why is the land use designation for my property proposed to change?
2. What is a General Plan?
3. Why is the General Plan being updated?
4. What is a General Plan “Land Use Designation”?
5. The land use designations in my notice seem to be the same. Is there really a change?
6. My property is in the county, why I am receiving notice of a town land use change?
7. How does the General Plan Land Use Designation affect my property?
8. What is the difference between the General Plan and the Zoning Ordinance?
9. What is a Zoning Designation?
10. I live in a mobile home park and received a notice of land use change. Does this mean my mobile home park is going to close?
11. Who can I talk to if I have questions about the land use changes proposed for my property?
12. How can I submit comments on the proposed land use changes to the Planning Commission?
13. Who will make the final decision on the proposed land use changes?